Closed Cell Spray Foam Optimally Insulates Parking Garage Ceilings
Closed cell spray foam is being embraced by multifamily builders and property managers throughout the nation.
The energy savings, moisture and condensation control, and more comfortable living afforded by Closed Cell Spray Foam surpasses all traditional applications.
Texas Insulation is replacing traditional fibrous insulations that retain moisture, are easily damaged, and routinely flake off onto vehicles and residents with state-of-the-art Closed Cell Foam.
Multifamily apartment and condominium managers throughout the country inherit parking garage issues from traditional insulation as a regular course of business.
Traditional insulation options include:
- Rigid Board Insulation:
-Difficult to insure seals around lighting fixtures, conduits and penetrations,
-Difficult to cut to insure air and moisture tight installations
- Cellulose Fiber Insulation
-Is easily damaged and falls onto cars below
- No Insulation
-Has no R-Value
-Condensates throughout the year, dripping water on cars below
-Leaves unreasonably cold floors throughout the Fall, Winter, and early Spring months
Closed Cell Foam Insulation:
- Completely sealed monolithic application that mitigates thermal conduction of dissimilar materials into the conditioned space.
- Higher R-Value per inch than other traditional insulation methods.
- Water and moisture proof which insures that condensation, rain and humid environments will not compromise the insulated areas.
- Environmentally safe with Honeywell’s Ultra-Low Global Warming Potential (GWP) Solstice® Liquid Blowing Agent.
Contact the Texas Insulation team today for a prompt—AND FREE—estimate for your next commerical project.