We take pride in delivering the best results for your valued dollar.
With over 50 years of combined experience, Texas Insulation is committed to delivering high quality products and installations, and strive to deliver customer elation for every project in the Dallas, Ft.Worth, Houston, and Austin areas. We want our customers to be well informed of their insulation choices and will work with you to find the best solution for your needs.
12900 Valley Branch Lane, #410
Dallas, TX 75234
Phone: (817) 424-3028
4730 Bronze Way
Dallas, TX 75236
Phone: (817) 424-3028
403 Century Plaza Dr., Suite 420
Houston TX 77073
Phone: (713) 804-FOAM (3626)
4708 Switch Willo
Austin, TX 78727
Phone: (512) 220-4029
Energy One America is the largest building envelope and spray foam insulator on the east coast with over 200 trained employees, new state-of-the-art equipment that is fully insured and bondable throughout the US. Energy One America performs turn-key installations of all building envelope products on Universities, K-12, Medical, Multi-Family, Industrial, Hospitality, Corporate, and Government buildings throughout the east coast.
The Energy One America Family
The Energy One America team prides itself on providing a quality of service and level of product knowledge unequaled in our industry.
- Honesty, Integrity, and Direct Communication Values are first and foremost.
- Umbrella of insurance and bonding capabilities ensure confidence regardless of contract value
- Largest foam insulation fleet in the Southeastern United States
- Lowest equipment delay record in our industry
- Zero contract minimums on service calls
- Always on the leading edge of technology and building science
- All Energy One America associates have pursued higher forms of education and are required to pass rigorous industry-specific training and certification. BPI, CMR, and Energy Audit certified professionals are currently on staff
- All Energy One America installers possess fully compliant licensure for the installation of spray foam insulations and other environmental improvement services. We are Certified by Protective Coatings Group and NCFI, SES, USA, ABBA, and OSHA